Wednesday, August 15, 2012

¿Por qué te llamas Rocío? Tu nombre qué bien me suena...

Hey. I just need to get this off my chest (although I know no one will read this anyway...)

It's been like, half a year since my last post. Sorry about that. I was talking about going to see her (now my ex, let's call her A). Didn't go as I expected. Then, I dated another girl (B). And 2 months later, we broke up and dated another girl (C). One month later, we broke up again, but I was seeing another girl (D). D is different from A, B and C, since D lives relatively close to me and can see her on a daily basis (A, B and C were online dates). Nevertheless, I'm not dating D, we're just friends... with certain "privileges".

This is the problem. D has a crush on me now, but I see things in a very different way. You see, I've been with three other girls now, but... I just can't forget A. I can't. I hate her so much. Every time I see her name, it makes me rage. But... I still daydream about being with her again. I secretly wish for her to talk to me, to tell me how much she missed me, to hear those words again from her... I still cry at night sometimes thinking about her. Anyway, let's just say that I still like her a bit, after all. I thought I already got over this, but I was wrong...

I'm worried about D, because she was very excited with the idea of us being together. But I just can't cope with this anymore. I don't want to hurt her. But I must do it... before I hurt her even more.

... I wish I could meet someone who makes me forget A for good. Someone who makes me capable of loving once more.

TL;DR: LOVE'S A BITCH


Rocío is the name of my first love, when I was in 3rd grade, LOL.

NETR.

No comments:

Post a Comment