Monday, September 24, 2012

Anger issues.

Lately, I'm having trouble trying to manage my anger. I get pissed off easily. Moreover, I'm so pissed off right now. I'm even a bit concerned about my mental wellness... shit, sometimes I think I may go nuts. The tiniest thing makes my blood boil. Around my friends, I sound even more cynical and sarcastic than usual. I argue with them sometimes, because I think they secretly laugh at me. I don't like talking to my parents and when I do, I tend to speak louder than necessary. I feel anxious and I often enjoy taking long walks, sprinting very very fast or, if I have the chance, hitting stuff. I often find myself fantasizing about picking fights with people... I stopped caring about others, hell I've just noticed how many times I wrote the word "I". Seriously, I don't know WTF is wrong with me...

I'd like to think this is all HER fault... but I'm afraid it's not. Something has awaken inside of me... and I'm a bit scared of it. Maybe I'm not the good guy I always thought I was.

Pic related: It's how I feel.


NETR.

No comments:

Post a Comment