Friday, June 24, 2011

Indifference is the worst way to hate.

I secretly hate everything. I despise my own race. I  mock my own country. I laugh at people's faults, insecurities and foolishness. GOD THEY'RE STUPID. Just look at them; pretending they care about each other's business in vain attempts of comprehending each other's pain. Feigning joy behind masks of falsehood. And they know it. Yet they do nothing about it. They might also end up believing their own lies. Hilarious. And pathetic at the same time. It even confuses me sometimes. Shall I follow the mainstream and betray my own beliefs or become an antisocial outcast with no chances of success in the real world? GOD I'M STUPID. Trapped in my human insecurities and doubts! Never mind... whatever I decide to do I will always know this: Evolution is bound to cease, and perish, and rot, and turn into nothing just to be cast into oblivion. So they are. So am I.

For now, I won't care. Until I find a reason to. I'll just mind my business in pursuit of my personal well-being and happiness.
Here, have this pic.



NETR.

No comments:

Post a Comment